News & Events
- Department of Higher Education
- Spoken Tutorial Project IIT Bombay
- All India Survey On Higher Education (AISHE)
- Internal Assessment
- Eligibility and Admission
- College Database Management
- Students e-Attendance Monitoring System [SeAMS]
- Uniform Online Affiliation Application form for colleges
- Online Payment
- Online Payment Form
- Jnana Sangama
- I Q A C
- GUK data for NIRF 2017
Gulbarga University has the jurisdiction over four districts viz. Bidar, Kalaburagi, Raichur and Yadagiri. Looked upon as an oasis of knowledge, wisdom and learning, research and extension in an otherwise backward or barren region of Hyderabad Karnataka, it has emerged as a harbinger of positive social transformation, an instrument of progress, and a vehicle of inclusive and sustainable growth.
- Established in the year 1980 by an Act of Karnataka State.
- About 305 affiliated colleges.
- Courses offered in the field of arts, commerce, fine arts, music, social sciences, technology, education and law.
- Focus on inclusive growth for socio-economic change and sustainable development.
- One of the proactive Universities to have implemented the 'outreach model' of education.